It is the policy of º¬Ðß²ÝÊÓÆµ to strive to provide at all times, equal opportunity and equal access for our employees, students, volunteers, alumni, visitors and community members.
º¬Ðß²ÝÊÓÆµ is committed to:
- Creating an inclusive accessible environment for everyone that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities;
- Provide the same opportunity to access our goods and services in the same place and in a similar way as other customers;
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable legislation and regulations relating to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA);
- Establishing a strategic approach to meeting accessibility obligations and align implementation to the strategy;
- Continual improvement of access to resources, premises, facilities, goods and services for all persons with disabilities; and
- Developing, maintaining and implementing plans, procedures, standards, formats and training that support the accessibility standards and regulations.
If you have any comments about the accessibility of content on this website () or require an alternative format, please contact us through our Site Feedback Form or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff are working on making PDF documents posted on this website compliant to PDF accessibility standards.
If you have questions about the accessibility at º¬Ðß²ÝÊÓÆµ, please contact our Human Resources & Equity Officer at email@example.com or 416-946-8760.
º¬Ðß²ÝÊÓÆµ Resources & Policies
University of Toronto Resources & Policies